

This blog is honour of my dear friend Desiree Pomerleau who so rudely decided to go to Italy for a month and leave me alone to ROT. Just kidding! I'm quite excited she's gone somewhere really cool! ANYWAYS. Every wednesday night Des and I hit up the local DQ after a good spiritual time at institute and enjoy a delicious ice cream treat together! Its been a tradition of ours for coming up 2 years I think this coming fall. We don't live together anymore, so we decided to create this to catch up on each others lives and get the gossip! We have our favourite table in the corner and we make our way there quickly after ordering! The staff there hate us.... and I love it. I know every wednesday night they all look at the clock, dreading that moment at 7:45 ish when the two loudest, annoying girls will enter the premisis! We giggle uncontrollably and don't know the meaning of quiet voices when we go! Its a time for fun and laughter and driving the staff crazy! We also enjoy staying til the VERY last minute and many a time we've had to let ourselves our cause they've locked us in! I love ice cream night and am so glad that I don't have to give them up quite yet! Des is my bosom friend and we will be BFF'S for the rest of our lives! Good friends are like GOLD! Beautiful and shiny- the only kind of friends I like. All Hail Des Pomerleau!
1 comment:
HAHAHA you described it perfectly. Works every time!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!!
Post a Comment