May 10, 2008

Sleepovers!


Tonight started out dull, boring and not full of much hope. My good friend Shayla and I sat in despair in her bedroom.. wondering what to do with ourself on a Friday evening! It has been so long since I've had to think of something to do, usually things just pop up in front of me to do! Not tonight. Finally at almost nine we decided to settle with renting a movie and having treats. Unfortenately, we watched the worst movie in the whole entire world. The Golden Compass. Truly awful. Two hours later I still don't know what truly happened. I never will, and i'm willing to accept that. We had some delicious fruit and dipped it in chocolate, reese's pieces and wonderful FRESCA! Who doesn't love Fresca!? Drink all you want GUILT FREE!!!!!!!


We bonded like no other as we cuddled up in blankets and didn't enjoy the flick of the night. We thought the night was over when it ended.. but no... there was MUCH more in store... Shayla had the brilliant idea that we have a SLEEP OVER!! YAHHHHHHH! It's been so long since I had a classic sleep over and without hesitation I agreed QUITE excited! Girl talk, crushes, giggling, who can deny any of that?!


I excitedly ran home to grab my pillow and blankets and even an air mattress! I rushed back over and set up BEGAN. The air mattress went up, the blankets were placed neatly over it.. the fun had truly began!!!! Now, shayla awaits a book in hand for literature hour, and I have to admit i'm QUITE excited. Sleep overs are great- our bonding level has never been so high and the night has JUST begun!!!! YAY FOR SLEEP OVERS!!!!!!

No comments: