Don't worry, this isn't a gross story.. haha Ok. So. A normal day of work at Superstore, a few bottles of water and I felt the need to take a trip to the loo! I did my deed and was ready to go.. but wait. The door wouldn't open! Oh my lanta. Sometimes the door sticks so I tried jiggling it... pushing really hard, but alas, no dice. I couldn't get it open. Five long minutes passed and I was thinking the heck do I do.. Finally it came to me..
My exacto knife!!! I pulled that baby out start stabbing away at the lock, hoping for the best.. but still it wouldn't budge! This lady on the other side witnessed the stabbing of the knife and sounded quite concered when she asked, "ma'am are you ok in there?!" With great confidence I answered back, "Don't you fret! I am a superstore employee and I know what i'm doing!!"
I was starting to freak out a little. How the h was gonna get out!? I had to get back to work!!! The lady was getting a little concered for my well being.. as well as my self! Finally ten minutes later, a decision had to be made. The lady was offering to go get a manager and thats when i said FRICK no.. This is already embarassing enough! I dropped to my knee's, 007 rolled it out of that stall like nobody's business! Phew. I was out. I was FREE! Covered in more germs than I want to even think about ever again.. but I was out!!!!
Second story. Again, in the bathroom.. I was waiting for a free sink to wash my hands when an elderly lady came out of a stall, her pants dropped down to her ankles and her underwear BARELY pulled up. My eyes widened in shock and thought what the f does one do in this situation.. I just stood there as she pleasantly said, "This stall is out of order!" Why yes. Yes it was indeed. Note and all on the front of it! I pointed to the end one, "This one is free.. " said oh so awkwardly.. She smiled and shuffled her way along to the open stall.. and did her deed. Yikes. Why me?!!?!?!
Anyways- There you have it. The bathroom holds many stories for all! Til next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment