Aug 27, 2008

Pick of the... month


I tried doing pick of the week, but since I never blog, we'll go with month. Then it gives me a whole lot of time to make myself blog.
I have two songs this week. One, goes with an amazing Sunday I had this previous sunday. I've been going to church for 16 odd years or so and only have sang this song once. It was the most amazing experience I had, and since that day I've craved to sing it again. Now, in singles ward where i'm friends AND roomates with the girl who picks the music, I knew my chance had come again! I had to move fast, I only have 2 weeks left here! In Relief Society the moment finally came.. they announced the practice hymn.. page 341.. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! yes. God Save The Queen. The moment was so delicious until some hussie interrupted with what?! are you SERIOUS!? No worries, I ignored her. Then, to make this experience more worth while, we all stood up. Oh, a memory I shall NEVER forget.. God Save The Queen. (silent salute)
Now for my other pick. Lady Gaga- Just Dance. This song has the beats and the words all down! Just Dance is my new motto in life- when life sucks.. dance. When life is goin good.. JUST DANCE! Its a pretty sweet song! Checker out! Peace!

No comments: