Oct 27, 2008

The Basement

If you've ever watched that 70's show, you will know the greatness of their basement. It's where they bond. Its where they get high. The fun is had in the basement. So I don't get high in my basement, stop freaking out.. But I do love my basement more than anywhere in the house. I'm the only person downstairs so its like MY retreat. I watch my tv, have easy access to my bedroom, a lovely bathroom. the food storage room where i'm known to steal someones treats from time to time.. ah. Life doesn't get better than the basement!



On the way down....



The basement in ALL its glory!!
just some of the usual guests..
I just love my basement. Its just so great. Nothing beats it.

2 comments:

Nathan Williams said...

how could one not like that.
fully loaded.
even has some J.T.

Nathan Williams said...

p.s.
nice new flashy blog layout