Oct 29, 2008

Freak out!

Another awesome Danielle freak out. I freak out quite often, so its not really a surprise. But this was terrifying!!!

I was at work, PER usual, sitting on a stool stocking some lovely Superstore product. I thought I felt something move on my leg so I shook it and felt better about life. I kept on going when something caught my eye and I looked down. There sat a HUGE spider, on my BARE arm. My eyes widened with disgust and shock. It was seriously huge. It was one of those sick dump ones that have really fat bodies and little legs so it runs so fast. OH sick. I flipped right out. I started shaking my arm violently around and so hard that I lost my balance and fell of my stool. I then felt it on my neck so I started freaking out some more and thrashed around a bit on the ground. I hit it off and jumped up and its like it knew I hated it.. it ran right at my feet. But I didn't want to crush it cause it was so big I knew I'd hear its painful death.. There is nothing I hate more than a crunchy spider..

I went to jump over it but there was a box in front of me.. I was stuck in mid-air.. What do I do! what do I do! It was too late.. my foot came down and a crunch echoed through the beauty section. I stood there.. my eyes closed.. not sure what to do next.. I opened my eyes to see my Supervisor Melissa standing there giving me a judgemental " wow your weird" look. I met her gaze and said, " I hate spiders." and walked away.

That spider got what it deserved. It was a horrible experience and I showered when I got home to get the feel of spider off me. Yikes. Just talking about it makes me want to shower again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is disgusting!!!!!!! ugggghhhh uuuggghhhhhh I feel your pain. I could totally picture it. ugggghhhhh.