
Fine. The blogging world has sucked me in again. I won't give it up yet. I thought i'd blog about the weeeeeeekend!
Edmonton. What more can I say!? I love that city more than life itself. It is grand in every single way- I love the layout- the parks- the roads and traffic- west edmonton mall- YSA- people that don't dress in the 90's.... Shudder. That's a blog topic for another day.
Yikes. My laptop just fell off the couch. That can't be good...
ANYWAY! Edmonton is awesome and I love and miss it ohhhh so much!! Me and britt went up Friday and had the great pleasure of having DESIREE POMERLEAU come along with us!!! We started the fun off in Calgary by getting lost thanks to my awesome ability to give directions.. Once we found the delicious Peters, we dined like we'd never dined before. Mmm, just thinking of that burger and milkshare makes me drool....
It was a really fun weekend! We hit up West Ed in all its Christmas frenzy, went to the Olive Garden, I stayed at my old house, went to my fav bookstore on whyte ave, and even went to a movie! Round 2 of Twilight- Yes, I will marry you Robert Pattinson.
I find it's good to get away even if its just for a weekend. Go back to old times and just have fun! It was a blasssst plus a few! I hope everyone elses weekend was just as peachy as mine!
2 comments:
you're such a complainer... always whining about blogging.
d-dogg d-dogg.
I'll be back in 2 weeks, plan a visit to the williams fo sho!! You, the Ver, and I... whoop whoop
i hate to say it.... oh who am i kidding, i LOVE to say it! I TOLD YOU SO! knew you couldn't stay away. sounds like Edmonton was a hoot. i'll have to join you next time!
Post a Comment