
In the past few months of living with Britt, we've discovered we were at many of the same things, in the same ward, in the same city and grew up 15 minutes from each other but never met til we were 21. It's just so weird to me! We both moved to Edmonton the same year and both were there for pretty much 3 years. We were in the same ward for a time and I can honestly say I never remember seeing or talking to her once. Then wham-o! We move into the same house in Lethbridge and find all these things out!
The most recent one ( like five minutes ago actually) is what blows my mind the most! We were talking about a mutual aquaintence who got married a few years ago and her bridal shower- and holy crap! We were BOTH at her bridal shower and had no idea! We don't remember seeing each other at all and have no memories of each other.
It just amazes me how that works out- I had the same thing with my bff Des. We had mutual friends, I knew her cousins, she was in Magrath all the time to see family, went to EFY the same summer, the Yellowcard concert, I spent summers in Edmonton and we never met til I moved in with her. I guess its one of those things where its meant to be when you meet! It's just so weird to me how it all happens. I thought I would share these lovely thoughts with you today. You are most welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment