This past Monday I had a fun experience- I took two of my Phillies to the great place we all call Waterton. Junelle and Kristine are newer to the country, have been here since January so they hadn't had the opportunity to see Waterton yet! We all had the amazing luck of having the same day off so I said why the heck not!! This is actually quite amazing for me, I NEVER go to Waterton. I've gone twice already this year, the first times since 2005. Baha. I know. I have many friends who go twice in one week, and I don't go for four years.It was such a fun trip! I loved the tour guide role. We hit up Prince of Wales, Kristine was positive it was haunted and refused to go in for like 10 minutes.. Cameron Falls, Cameron Lake, we had a lovely lunch at Zums, it was just a fun filled day! I didn't take many pictures, but heres a few. 


It was a gorgeous day! It was a blast, my love of Waterton has been restored.
No comments:
Post a Comment