Jul 26, 2009

A new day has come! (inspired by celine dion)

Thanks to myself, I now have that Celine Dion stuck in my head.. I think i'll add it to my playlist later!

Okay. So what am I even talking about!? I'll show you!

What in the heck tate is Danielle doing with such a thing on her blog? Like she knows how to work one is probably what most of you are saying.

Well you're right. I don't know how to work one... but now I OWN one so I best start learning. Thats right. No more discman and going out to buy cd's. No more people pointing and laughing as I go on my nightly walks... no more 60 year old men at the gym showing me up with their ipods! No more!!!!!!!

I have stepped into a new path with this new toy, and i'm a little scared as I start the journey. I have taken a step into the technology world, it has welcomed me with open arms. Will this Ipod change me!? I hope only for the better.

Thank you for reading this life changing blog. A tear trickles down my face as I share this heart warming story. Thank you. Thank you.

3 comments:

melange muse said...

hey nice blog.
Lets be blog friends. Yes?

melange muse said...

p.s. this is Maya in case you didn't know

p.s.s. congrats on the new purchase. ha!

DANIELLE said...

oh! yes i agree. blog friends we'll be. i'm adding you to my list right NOW!