Aug 23, 2009

My blonde moments are more often than I admit

I'm not a natural blonde, but man do I have my blonde moments. My un-natural blonde really was shining bright tonight.. I only admit to one a year, so here it is.

I took a friend to see my beautiful car Muriel, i'm selling her... tear.. oh my heart just broke again, I can't think about her gone! While we were fiddling around the car and testing things out, I tested the power locks. Click, click, working! Awesome. Then I shut the doors. No big deal! No need to let the mosquito's in! We were charging the battery when my Uncle asked me to try to start it again. Uh-oh.. Danielle locked the doors and shut the door with the KEYS in the ignition! Sigh. Why! Whyyyy!!!!

No one was impressed with me.. My wonderful cousin George has mad skill and got it open with a hanger. My Uncle Gary sang a wonderful song as we worked it out, Dani is a dummy, Dani is a dummy! Oh family. How wonderful are they?!

Well the end of this story is we finally got it unlocked and it all worked out. End of blonde moment. Welcome back red-head Danielle!!

3 comments:

Nathan Williams said...

ha.
i would have felt like a tool, sorry danielle.
i mean, you lock the keys in while you're alone and you can manage... but at that moment, lol, not very convenient

boy, wife, and dog said...

i loved this story cuz. kind of wishing i was there for it! haha. i can't believe you're selling muriel! she was so loyal to you too - i bet she's cursing you now. :) how is the scruff uncle these days?

DANIELLE said...

haha oh don't remind me! I miss her so much. Its okay. Its money in my pocket!

Oh uncle gary is wonderful! Always at his finest! How are you!??! you need to update your blog missy!!