Yes. I am not happy right now. I feel blogging could help me vent my problelms in life and let me go to sleep.
1.) I'm sleeping in my house alone. Lame, I know, but it really freaks me out! I'm positive I've been hearing creepy noises!!!
2.) Good ol' Southern Alberta has greeted us all with WINTER and my furnace isn't working. Its true. AND I'm in the basement. Awesome. Our landlord is ridiculous and doesn't know how to do anything, so day 4 i'm still freezing!!! Hello flannel sheets.
3.) As I was cleaning up my bathroom, the lights went out. I thought I'd lost power in the whole house! Oh, no, just the bathroom and the washer, where I was in the middle of washing my work clothes. Sigh. I had to do it by hand, but the dryer works.. Its weird. And showering in the dark tomorrow morning? I think not, do they think I don't watch scary movies?! You walk into your death!!!
Now that i've complained a made the world a little more negative, I do feel a little better. BUT I'll leave on a happy note and blog about something happy!
-I had the most delicious piece of pumpkin pie today!
-I got to meet Noelle's beautiful baby Emily on Saturday!!
-I had fun breakfast with my good friend Nathan K. Saturday Morning!
-I now officially have weekends off! Hooray!!
All right. Now that its pretty much even with good and bad I feel i've accomplished something. Goodarvo!
No comments:
Post a Comment