Well. Tonight was.... interesting. I have learned another life lesson today. Don't try to become cultured when you really don't want to be.
My work gets free tickets to concerts/plays/symphony sometimes, and there was a play at the Yates that gave us free tickets so I thought, well.. I don't really like plays too much, but I'll give it a go! I got two for me and my DEAR roommate Lanae. We were all excited, got dressed up (kind of) and were off! We picked up cute little Emma ( the philly) who was ULTRA excited and we were off yet again.
So.... worst play ever. It's called. The Lights of Piazza or something.. It was slow, boring and reminded me that I really don't. like. musicals. I'm not hating on anyone who does, its just not for Daniella. But on a happy note, Emma loved it so I'm happy she enjoyed herself! She's so funny.
Anyway. This really wasn't an exciting post, my apologies, I just hate musicals and i'm never watching one again. EVER. Okay, goodnight!!!
Danielle
No comments:
Post a Comment