I laughed with confidence with those who were getting sick left and right- scoffing at the idea that I, Danielle would be hit with anything. Ha! Me? Sick? I don't think so. Two roommates got sick and I disinfected the house daily, spraying lysol disinfectant spray over everything and everyone. Show no mercy was my motto.
Then Monday morning came.
The first two days were okay, sweet, i'm missing work is what I thought.. Then I went to the doctor and he told me I can't go back til Monday. Then I lost my voice. Strepthroat is the verdict, i'm safe from this ridiculous swine... for now!
It has been day 3 and i'm DYING of boredom already. I've read 4 books, watched endless hours of tv/movies, slept, wandered the house, I'm running out of things to do!!! I'm going to have to start some seasons or something to pass the time! Maybe dig up my old hobby of stamp collecting.
If you're not sick, I wish you luck in beating it! For those who are sick, get better, and if in 7 days you still have your sanity and aren't rocking back and forth in a corner, we'll throw a party. Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment