Dec 26, 2009

BOXING DAY!

Ah, finally my favourite day of the year has come! Better than Christmas, AND your birthday!? some exclaim with shock. Yes, I answer back, Yes indeed.

I love boxing day- It is the day where all my hopes and dreams come true! I spend Christmas Day night training and finding new fighting techniques to fight the crowds, I practice weaving exercises to get through the masses of people and last but not least I use my favourite motto, SHOW NO MERCY.

SO most of that isn't true, but I really do love the shopping! My favourite thing to buy?! PERFUME SETS. Half off people, half off!!! I've wanted this one scent for about a year now, I didn't get it last year cause I had to work Boxing Day, but today, I got it! Intimately Beckham! (Yes, victoria and david beckham. Don't judge me, for one, he's hot, and two, it smells fantastic!) I could have cried with joy, and it was the last one! I got some clothes, some face crap, some SOCKS, excciitting! It has been a fabulous day! And to end it all, I am soon off to the Jeans to enjoy a Christmas Dinner! For those who ventured out I hope you all enjoyed the best day of the year!

I will never live in a country without boxing day. So, I googled boxing day and these are the countries I can live in! United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Ghana, Switzerland, Germany, Greenland, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica and countries in the Commonwealth of Nations. Atleast i've got some options!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you hooligans!
Danielle

2 comments:

KJ said...

Looks like you had an amazing boxing day Danielle! We went into lethy for it too and came away with loads of half price chocolate!! haha

DANIELLE said...

haha! i love the half price chocolate! good work guys.