May 26, 2010

Losing My Mind.

My day consists of this. I wake up. I shower if I feel like it, but that's usually not til 5..yikes. I eat breakfast at noon most days. Watch A LOT of friends.. I'm going to have to start the O.C soon. Hmm I talk to my mom.. I go swimming at night. Oh that's about it. What is wrong with this picture!?

I NEED A JOB SO FREAKING BAD! Okay so I had a job, but like I blogged, it was awful and not worth it, but now i'm questioning that cause I need something to do with my days! I have applied to about 40 jobs in the last week, so i'm hoping someone calls me this week. Or right now.. Just a thought Saskatoon.. just a thought.

I may need to do an ultimatum to the world like I did in Lethbridge. I swore that if no one called me by the end of the week I would go get a job in the Adult Source Store..but then a few days later the Best Western called me, so here is round two. If nothing has called me by Friday, I will be working in an Adult Store. Don't judge me. I need a job. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Lauren Bennett said...

ha ha ha ha ha. just kidding! Hope you get a phone call soon! (not from a skeezy adult store!)