Today was my first day of work at the Sandman Hotel. I was nervous, not really excited cause well, this is job number 3 in a very short amount of time. The novelty of first day of work has been lost forever. I went in with high expectations we'll say, hoping for the best. It turned out to be a good day! All the staff was SO friendly, its clean and I think i'll really like it! Lets get past 2 weeks?! That's the current goal. Best part!? There are like 10 Filipino's! Wahoo! Love them all already!
Second. Oh what a great day to celebrate rap music. Well, 98% of you probably won't, but i'm rather excited about today. Today Eminem's new cd Recovery came out. (stop judging me Lauren.) Can I help that I'm in love with him? You know, I really can't. I downloaded it to my Ipod and I love it. LOVE it, love it, love it.There are only about 3 songs I don't like, good odds I say. His last album Relpase, BARF is all I have to say. Em, I'm glad you are through your dark days and are back to your emotions. I'm always here for you. I am always VERY willing to have your babies too. Call me.
So all in all it was a good day. That's really all I have to share. Now i'm going to go for a brisk walk and get my rap on.
No comments:
Post a Comment