
After 7 months of being red, I looked in the mirror and said enough, ENOUGH! I can't stand being just a ginger! My life has less meaning, it's just not as fun, and if I ever hear a kick a ginger day joke again I'll snap! I really prefer being blonde. "oh, but you should love your natural colour..." WELL I DON'T! Deal with it people, deal with it.
Okay in a less dramatic moment.. I just feel all red is blah. Blah blah blah. When I first dyed it was darker, and shinier, and I really liked it. Then it faded into my natural colour and the fun was gone. So, my dear friend Noelle helped a sista out and here I am, welcomed back into the blonde world with open arms! It feels so good to be back. Please don't judge the too long of bangs and froofy-feel I have going on. Next step, hair cut.
I think being blonde has already brought me more luck! I got a new job! Hooray! Let's hope I make it past 4 days. I start on Friday, at a hotel called the Riveria. The people seemed pretty nice, so let's hope this works out! Hmm I wish something else cool had happened. If it does, the blogging world will be the first to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment