Jul 12, 2010

A great game!!!

I played a really fun game tonight at FHE and wanted to share it for those who haven't played it so you CAN play it and have a wonderful time! The Bishop is really wanting to marry people off, so he thought the perfect way to do that would be to play spin the bottle. What better way than a smack-a-roo to get a relationship going?! haha okay i'm kidding.. I'm usually not much of a game person, I hardly ever play cards which will make many gasp and say you don't know how to play rook!? No, i'm sorry but I do not. I am excellent at Uno and Go fish though! Anyway!

I don't know if it has an official name.. so I'll call it.. Pictionary Telephone. I'm sure most of you have played the classic game telephone, one person whispers into the other persons ear and it goes down the line and the end result is usually something waaay off from what the person said! Tie that in with pictionary, and what a hoot!

You get as many little pieces of paper as there are people in the circle. You write something random down, my choice tonight?! Monster eating pickles, unique, I know. I was under pressure, I had never played before! Then you pass it to the left or to the right. That person looks at what you wrote, and has to draw it, then they pass that, and the next person sees the picture and has to write down on a new piece of paper what they think that is without looking at the other stuff that has already been done. SO around and around it goes till all the papers are used up and when you pass it that last time, the top paper will be the original saying and then it will go through what everyone drew and wrote. SO fun!! I had a blast, it was so funny how some things got twisted from peoples drawing (mostly my lack of talent in that department...) but it seriously is a lot of fun and you will have a lot of laughs! Just thought i'd share that!

2 comments:

Lauren Bennett said...

I love that game! My family plays it all the time. Also... you THINK you're good at Uno. CHEATER! haha You are the only person I know who literally hides cards up their sleeve or shoes. haha

DANIELLE said...

I am good... at CHEATING! haha Makes it much more fun! and i've never hid them in my shoes you crazy! haha Oh remember all those times I dumped my sleeves.. good times.