Aug 7, 2010

My faith has been restored!

I love these freezies from Superstore in the PC brand, they are little and cute and come in 24 packs and they are the PERFECT summer treat! Plus they're under 2 bucks, not too many calories/sugar so I really don't feel bad eating 6 in a row. I have a system, I eat an entire row going from my least favourite flavour to my favourite. I think I have bought them out of these freezies for the last couple years. Anyway- so being in Saskatoon I have been looking for them for THREE months straight with no luck. I asked when it got into for real summer months, and the cashier had no idea what I was talking about. So today I had to stop to get a few things and I decided to check out that section just in case. No luck. I went on my merry way walking down the end of the aisle when I stopped and saw a beautiful sight. Could it be?! It could. An entire BIN filled with my favourite freezies!!! Snap diggity! I went to town and filled my arms. I am set. For atleast a week. I was just so excited about this find, it made my entire day!! Thanks Saskatoon. I won't leave you after all.

No comments: