Feb 23, 2011

Good-Bye Alberta!


I am slowly phasing Alberta out. It's scary and weird and somewhat thrilling! This isn't the first time I've lived in a new province, I was born in Manitoba, but please. Like I remember those days. I had to get a new license last week because my mom moved last month, so the address on my old license wasn't legit anymore! The Jean was not impressed to hear that I hadn't changed it, but i'm never in Alberta, how the heck am I going to change it and keep an Alberta one?! I went to the license place hoping I could get a Saskatchewan license and keep Alberta registration and what luck! I CAN!

I applied, got a new mugshot and bam! I am now the new owner of a Saskatchewan license! Now I know this isn't overly thrilling, but i'm kind of excited about it! In august I'm changing my plates, and in May I will no longer be a permanent resident of Alberta! YIKES-A-BEE.

I'm excited. Rock on Saskatchewan!!

No comments: