I truly suck at blogging these days. I often think of it, then get distracted by something else and then weeks go by! Life has been pretty crazy lately. I started my job just over a month ago and it's going pretty well! A lot to learn, a lot of people to yell at and rule with an iron fist, but flying by already! The staff is super awesome (minus Oksana.. I have choice words for you Missy) so it's been easy to get into! I also hit midterms. Yes, while all you hussies are FINISHED or finishing up finals, I am still only doing midterms. I finished on Wednesday thank goodness!!! I was about to lose my mind, but great news! I passed them all and now I look forward to finals so I can be DONE and on summer break!
Easter came after the week from hell with midterms, so it was a very welcomed break. I had 4 amazing days off, I got to go to church for the first time which was very enjoyable! Sunday night I had a great dinner with friends without family, the poor sad group we were. Kidding, it was a great night of food, friends and laughter.
I had an alarming Monday a few weeks ago. I was baking some delicious homemade oreos for FHE, I put the first batch in and sat down to wait for them to bake and watch some good ol' One Tree Hill on DVD. Not even five minutes after I put them in, my house started filling up with smoke. I was quite worried and jumped up to look in the oven, oh no biggie. The oven was just on fire.
I phoned my mom is panic and having no idea what to do, most days for the most part I can be a mature 23 yr old, but in these times where I have no idea what the H is going on, I must phone The Jean. She knows all. Luckily she IS as wise as I say and guided me through it, but I was positive I was going to die. While freaking out, I did take the time to make a mental list of what I would save. Don't worry, Susie number 2 WAS first.
Other than that, life is normal, busy, but normal. Sorry i'm not very entertaining these days. I will try to take pictures and make life more exciting! Until next time. Peace out!
1 comment:
it's ok, i wouldn't have known what to do either in a situation like that...phone call to the mudder is necessary! ha ha
Post a Comment