Mar 16, 2012

This is what I do in school.

I am in the last 3 months of school, say what?! How its gone this fast is seriously beyond me. This year has raced by, and now the end is near. I have mixed feelings- on one hand I am sooo excited to be graduated and start working, but then other side is that scary realization that I have to get a job soon and pick where I want to go and what I want to do.

For now, I will enjoy the last few months. My program is really focused on restaurants compared to hotels which is sometimes annoying since I never want to work in one.. but there have been some fun things too. Next month right in the school my class opens a fine dining restaurant that's open to the public, student, teachers, etc for 6 weeks! We have made the menu, picked the items, the themes, etc. It's been hard work but a lot of fun too! Today in school we got to go into the kitchen and try a few recipes out and have some fun with it! We had a fun photo shoot so here are some pictures to gaze upon!


My peeps.


Finished product!


Laura's sweet flame for the Shrimp Flambe!


My awesome flambe skills and looking dang hot in my hair net


Lovely cup for the Shrimp Flambe


Me Steph and Rachel!


me and laura in our cool scrubs. laura is also looking super happy..

3 comments:

The Rivers said...

School looks like fun and yummy. Also the hair net it real sexy haha.

Britt said...

This post made my day! You should blog more often!!

Shayla said...

ThAt's so AWESOME! I also love the hairnet! Man, in three months you'll be done school, and i'll have a baby... life just keeps going and going...we need to catch up Danielle. We haven't seen each other in ages!