Jul 22, 2012

Rosetown

Amy and I love to take cool roadtrips. By cool I mean we pick where no one else would take the time to go and we go enjoy it. Prince Albert (Known as PA here, the place that decided a prison was more practical than the University of Saskatchewan) was our first roadtrip and we loved it. This past week we decided we needed to take another adventure.

Rosetown is about an hour out of Saskatoon. What's there you may ask- a simple answer. Nothing. Though when I go through it on my way to Alberta, I always stop at the Petro for candy. They have the best selection!!!

Anyhow- Amy and I took a little trip out to Rosetown for dinner last Wedensday evening. It was a beautiful night. We chose the classiest place obviously and even got us some Saskatchewan Rough Riders pajama pants as a token of remembrance of such an amazing trip! Oh where will the next trip be- I can feel the anticipation you all feel wondering what amazing place we'll hit next! Yes, it's true. My life is pretttty exciting and these pictures will only display a fraction of the amazingness of it!





No comments: