I feel like I'm peyton from One Tree Hill- I'm gonna get all my feelings and frustrations out over this amazing website. Although I'm not quite as creepy and I won't sit on webcam for you all day while i sit on my bed or cheat with my best friends boyfriends. Season Two, check it out. So- I'm at a loss of what to really blog about today. I can say that I think work is gay. I got a new supervisor that is somehow related to Adolf Hitler I'm pretty sure. Living in Canada in 2008 working at a happy place like superstore.. I have entered the Nazi Regime. Its not fun. I think I want to be a cat pyscholoigst. I think cats have feelings and heartaches just as we do- and they need to get out those emotions. Or perhaps a music critic. I'm really good at the critisizing part- just ask shayla murray. So this really is a ramble, but I like to ramble. and thank goodness no one on here can tell me to shutup or stop typing! COOL. SO. I hate snow. Its april 21 and its STILL snowing. I'm not impressed. At all. Me and Muriel ( my car ) are anything but impressed. And great news! My heating doesn't work! YEAHHHH! Best news ever. Ok, and now to end this post, I'm going to end with the issue of Jessica Alba. I don't understand how she's such a hit in hollywood. have any of you SEEN honey!? my mom is more gangsta then jessica alba. It was just annoying me while i drove home from work today. I thought you should all know. I'll get better at this blogging thing- Next time i'll have a decided topic. Now i'm off to get ready for work. Tonight I help Anthony my autistic boy how to swim and I love it. SO- happy blizzard to you all!!!
DANIELLE
No comments:
Post a Comment