Apr 23, 2008

Roomates


I've been doing the roomate thing for about 3 years in total now. Sometimes I think i'm going to lose my mind doing it, other times I just love having such fun people around me. This year is one of my favourites. In January I moved back up to Edmonton from Lethbridge and I was a little nervous. I was excited to live with Amanda ( green shirt girl) again but nervous for the rest. This has been the funnest house!! I've never been in a house that I get along with EVERYONE. We have so much fun together and I'm so grateful for the whole roomate experience. Theres so much you can learn from each other. My biggest thing has been patience. I'm not a very patient person, I won't lie. Coming from a world of being the only child and having just my mom and cats.. I was pretty used to having my own space and not having to share much with others. Roomates are frustrating at times, but I've made friends I never would have if I hadn't lived with them! I totally recommend roomates and making the best of your situation. You only have so much time to enjoy being on your own and living the roomate life! Annoying and whatever it may be, just make the best of it and learn from others!

No comments: