Apr 23, 2008

Satan's Game

Just to relieve all of your worries and fears from this title, its not ACTUALLY satan's game. I just like to call it that because it feels tricky when i play it! So- Heres how it works. You get a needle, you put it on a medium length piece of string... then you lunge at your opponent and see how many times you can stab them before they have enough...... OK i'm totally lying. It was the truth up the the lunging point.. So you take the other persons wrist, and hold it palm out and then the other person dangles the needle by the person wrist up and down so it gets the MAGENETIC field of your wrist. you proceed to rub up and down the wrist until you feel the need to stop. THEN. You pull the needle up and if it goes in CIRCLES your having a girl first! If it goes back and forth, its a boy, and if it just stops completely, you are not having children. SO the name of the game is finding out how many kids your going to have! Its really sweet- My house is currently obsessed with it! I did it like a THOUSAND times and always got the same results! Its seriously so weird but so cool! If it keep spinning around your having twins. I'm pretty sure we'll agree that this is a highly reliable way of figuring it out and we should all do it. Its life changing and gets your ready for the future! I'm pleased to announce that I'm having ONE baby girl. I'll bet you 923483847813471848148 dollars that it comes true. GO HOME AND DO IT!!!!!

No comments: