
I think its time for 'who dat be' to be over. It was a good run, I truly enjoyed myself, don't you fret. But all good things must come to an end! Thanks to my loyal fans that i've made up, and to the exclusive fan clubs that were made in honour of me. I will never forget any of you! Good luck in life. Good luck to the remaining bloggers!! You still have my support! PEACE.
4 comments:
Wow.
So sudden.
Some sick prank?
Hopefully it will just be a temporary break I guess
Danielle you can't quit!!! I read this every day!! It makes me smile... if you quit... i'll do something rebelious!!haha
Ah shay, I love the hypocrisy
shayla, if i might remind you, you haven't blogged since... oh yes. MAY. If anyones going to rebel its ME! I was going to start up my blog again, but as of now i'm on strike til you start blogging!! I'll even blog about strike blogging. Whats up now?!
Post a Comment