Sep 1, 2008

PURE BLISS



The most amazing night was had... It was finally time for my beloved Backstreet Boys to perform in concert!! My great friend Duncan was kind enough to join me.. and we had a blast! We got there early so we could purchase a SWEET shirt.. I'm so excited to wear it! Then we made our way to the floor, where the magic was about to begin! The worlds worst band opened for them unfortenately, the sluts of Girlicious. KILL ME NOW. Atleast they their clothes on..
Finally the backstreet boys came. A single tear rolled down my cheek as my boys performed for me. I was pretty dang close and saw every moment of amazingness... They were actually really good live- great voices and live and as old as they've gotten from when they started 15 years ago, they can still bust a MOVE! It was fabulous to end this, everything and more I could have ever dreamed of... Best. Night. EVER. August 31, 2008.

No comments: