Sep 25, 2008

the BIG 5-0!

Happy 50th blog everyone!! OR just to me- I think its me that deserves the credit, this IS my blog. So.. I have to blog about something fantastic.. this may take time. Let me think! I wasn't even going to blog today!!
OH i have a perfect topic. No one else will be as excited as I, but this was a VERY exciting time for me! Today I bought an Oilers JERSEY. OOOH finally. My dreams have finally come true. Not only do I have a job at Value Village, but I have my own Oilers jersey now!!! And I got it for 18 bucks!!!!!!! Most amazing deal ever. AND i got a oilers hoodie to go along with it! I am building my oilers wardrobe! It was a very happy day thanks to Shay and her discount at Sport Chek! Holla!

Well, blogging. What can I say? This must be what it feels like to win a Grammy or an Emmy. After so much dedicated time to blogging and hard work, this 50 blog moment has come upon us all! I would like to say thank you to the fans... I came so close to giving it all up, but no, your inspiration brought me back and I feel stronger than ever. Thank you to my family.. who supports everything I do. My friends who fuel the fire of blogging and fun.. I feel like this has paid off, and in 50 more blogs, we'll be celebrating the 100 mark! Thank you ALL! You complete me!!!!!
P.S. great news. Oilers won 3-2 over the Florida Panthers! HOORAY/

No comments: