
First and foremost, this blog, number 51 on September 30, 2008 is dedicated to my new friend and fan MARK. It is always nice to hear my blog is being read and being enjoyed! I feel more motivated to keep writing- and actually, a simple conversation we shared inspired todays blog.
Who doesn't have pet peeves!? NO one I say. You all do. Admit it. I just thought i'd share a few that really get under my skin- blogging relieves my frustrations so then I can go to bed a happier person.
1.) this is my biggest pet peeve ever.. so you're enjoying a good tv show or really into a book.. a roomate or family member comes into the room and starts talking, ok, we can have a little small talk.. but then they KEEP talking like you were sitting there and doing nothing. Bah! Its just so frustrating! A book is more tolerable cause you can't REWIND tv. So, those of you doing that... just stop. NO. Just stop.
2.) When you get a ride with someone to a social function and get caught staying WAY longer due to the fact they talk too much! Socializing is great- but not when you want to go home!! I stand by driving myself everywhere so I don't get caught in that situation.
3.) People who are really into themselves. You tell a story about something that happened to you, and all the sudden its flipped and its all back on them. You think, why do I even bother? I find that very frustrating- I'm into getting advice and having your story relate to the other person, but when your talking time is stolen, it makes me want to scream!
So how can we avoid these pet peeves? The simple answer. We can't. It is a losing battle and we will never win. There will always be that someone who SOMEhow finds the thing that bothers you the most and they use it and try to destroy everything you are as a person with it. The only answer is to STAND STRONG. We will make it together. Don't lose hope. Its going to be ok!!!
Thank you for listening- I feel much better. Goodarvo!
No comments:
Post a Comment