Sep 24, 2008

Costume Coordinator.


After 3 LONG weeks of no work, quitting school and doing nothing with my life, a brighter future has finally arrived! This morning I recieved a joyful call from the ONE and only....

VALUE VILLAGE!
It's true. I am now a proud employee of value village under the great calling of Costume Coordinator! What is that you ask!? I get to put costumes together for people. My creativity and artistic side is just going to BLOSSOM in the beautiful season of HALLOWEEN!!!!!

I am quite excited- Its kind of lame, but its full time and I get benefits! I don't have to wear a uniform and I can have green hair if I choose to do so. I have found my new life calling!!! I even get 50 percent discounts, thats right, 50% off of Value Village merchandise. I will hook you ALL up. Don't even worry about it!!

2 comments:

Nathan Williams said...

Wow.
I'm tempted to apply when I get home.
50% off Value Village is a dream.
That would reduce my monthly spendings by a lot.

Discounts for FRIENDS you say?!

DANIELLE said...

Yes nate. its true- and leaving hawaii for value village is a VERY good decision. It really does cut the cost on life- i'm quite positive the rest of my shopping days are going to be there. Think of the BARGAINS.