It has been a truly fabulous day!! First, I figured out (finally) how to find cute backgrounds for my blog! This one is in style for the GREAT and wonderful season of halloween!!! TRICK OR TREAT!!!
This weekend started out with Friday- Britt and I went to the movie "Eagle Eye" starring Shia Labeuf! OOOH la la is all I have to say!!! What a beautiful man.. I'd date him in a SECOND. He can get all the DUI's he wants, I will love him.. It was such a good movie!!! I totally recommend it!!
Saturday wasn't so great at first- I had to work a long day at Value Village which is a NIGHTMARE on saturdays! But after work, my spirit was lifted from its dark place! My great and amazing friend Amanda Hall graced my prescence for a BFF weekend!! We had Mcdonalds, a tradition, chips and dip and waxed her arms! (pictures to come on facebook one day) We have a photo shoot planned in the park which i'm very excited for! She's going to Equador for 3 months so its a bittersweet moment!!
Now.. for the greatest news of ALL... Amanda and I were driving to Mcdonalds and I had the radio on.. A song came on that I didn't recognize so I didn't get very excited. Amanda turned to me and said don't you like this song? I shrugged and said, I don't know, never heard it. She looked surprised- But its the new Nickelback song! SAY WHAT! I gasped with shock and joy and cranked the volume. OH my blessed Nickelback. I dont' care what ANY of you say. I love them til the end. and I'm sooo excited for their new cd! NOVEMBER 18th baby!!!!!!!!
I just wanted to share this joy of a great weekend. Enjoy your friends and good moments whenever you can! Life is too short to be too serious or let the good times pass you by! A song that defines my whole life.. Never Give Up On The Good Times- The Spice Girls.
Have a great thanksgiving!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment