Oct 12, 2008

Friends Forever


In life you get those friends who are there for the moment, but not forever. You get those friends that are strictly work friends. Those friends that are good friends, but you'd never call them if you needed something. There are many kinds! The best kind is the Friends Forever categroy. No matter where you go in life, you're always friends- You can get together and it's still where you left off, no matter how much has changed in each others lives.
Tonight I hung out with two of my best friends! Duncan and Amanda. They both live in Edmonton so we don't get to see each other much! But when we get together, its like nothing has changed and we still have a blast! Tonight we went to the Nicholas Sheridan park and took some fun pics. Last night Amanda and I had a sleep over and waxed her arms and had some gooood food! Lots will change between us- but never our friendship! I'm sappy tonight, but i'm really grateful for all my friends! You know who you are!




No comments: