WHY hello today! I am in a WONDERFUL mood this lovely Friday morning! Why you ask?! WELL I will definitely tell you. After 3 weeks of making a career at Value Village, and 3 weeks of hating every second of it, I decided I wanted out. The one and only GREAT Canadian Superstore finally called me back and begged me to come back to them. I said yes immediatley. I was going to balance both jobs.. but then I went to work yesterday.. and it sucked. More than usual..
Now I know jobs aren't supposed to be wicked fun or anything- But Value Village- sweet LANTA. They paid me to do absolutley nothing. All I did was walk around the Halloween department and pretend to be busy. It was driving me insane!!! I can't do nothing! I have to do work when I'm at work.. Its just a combination that goes together well. Superstore isn't the greatest place in the world. But when I worked there in Edmonton, I loved my job. But its superstore danielle!! OH I know. I should hate it because it is. But I dont. I like doing that kind of work and i'm good at it. So you can judge ALL you want but i'm happy going back. I'm done pretending to want things I don't and taking jobs and going into school to please other people. I'm only 21- I don't need a whole life plan yet. I try to plan every second of the next 5 years and when it goes wrong its like wtf just happened! I'm going to start taking life day by day and slowly figure out what I want to do. I'm done with the pressure and pleasing everyone. I am just so happy today!!!!
I called Value Village and told them to shove it. Ok I was a lot nicer- haha I wanted to just stop showing up but the wise owl Jean said I should be a responsible person and atleast call. So that is what I did. I'm going to go for a lovely walk around the park and contemplate life and all its dazzling meanings. I hope you all have a GREAT day and even better weekend!!! PEACE.
2 comments:
haha congratulations! I really hope you did tell them VVs to shove it!!!! Have a grand time at SS and I hope you find your life's meanings.. perhaps as prime minister of the world, or perhaps someday you will become Big D Manager of Superstore.. hahah
nicely done ddogg, your life is always changing!
I like the attitude. "wtf!", "shove it!"... you havent changed!
Post a Comment