Nov 4, 2008

the first snow fall!

The time has come. SNOW. I usually hate it. But theres something about the first snowfall that gets me. That first time that the snow hits the tree branches and covers it... the perfect lawns of snow smooth and clean of imperfections for the time being.. seeing your breathe as you walk. Sigh. Its just so lovely. I took a walk around the Nicholas Sheridan park to enjoy it! I wish my camera was better cause it was so pretty everywhere but it was really dark. But I got a couple of ones!


the first time i pulled out the toque!



a prettiful treeeeee


this will be my life for the next 8 months. single tear..




oh... yes. thats why I hate snow. My shoes and pants get SOAKED and cold.

So i'm back to not liking snow. But I did enjoy the first snowfall!

2 comments:

noelle said...

snow! Saskatoon doesn't even have snow yet! hahaa.. suckaaa! jks. i'm sure in the next few days we'll get a major dumping of it. and it won't go away til next June.

amysteed said...

I WANT SNOW! its freeeezing here! and p.s. I tagged you in this thing so do it or die.