Nov 6, 2008

7 Random Things

Well. I guess i'll join the club and do this 7 randoms things thing. I'm sure you are all DYING to know these things about me. I would be too...

1.) I have the smallest hands in the world for a 21 year old. I seriously don't think I grew after grade 6. And feet. I will admit this only once on here that I buy all my shoes in the kids section. You laugh!? You go ahead and laugh, my shoes are CHEAPER.

2.) I can't sleep without music. I have to listen to music to fall asleep. I listen to my live in the 90's discman every single night.

3.) I hate odd numbers. They bother me.

4.) When I eat, my food can't touch other. Like if i'm eating.. mashed potatoes and gravy, meat and veggies, NONE of it can touch. It grosses me out and I won't eat it if it is.. It has to have spaces between it... I'm weird. haha

5.) I loooooove men with tattoo's. The more... THE BETTER! Its a weird fetish.

6.) I love the taste of pepto bismol. They should make a candy of it. I'd eat it all the time!

7.) Laassssst one! I could drink the original V8 juice everyday all day no questions asked. I think its delicious.

I hope you all feel a little bit closer to me after those. You have gotten a glimpse into my fantastic life. PEACE.

1 comment:

amysteed said...

i knew you would enjoy this. and if you decide to grace me with your presence this weekend sometime, MAYBE you will be lucky enough to get a picture on my blog!