Nov 18, 2008

"I love catching people in the act, thats why I always whip open doors."

I don't actually do what I said in my title, I heard it on The Office said by Dwight and I about died of laughter. That was a good moment..
Friday. After my trialsome week I felt darker in life and decided to go with my feeling dark, my hair should be darker. Plus I was just bored of my hair and SO sick of roots. So inspired by Noelle's going back to the more natural look, I had my good friends Shayla and Lyssa dye my hair red. Oh man! I was back to basics! I loved it all weekend til Sunday. I was liking it less and less. No danielle, I said to myself, this is your natural colour! You look great! I went to work on that self motivation- and all day I kept looking in mirrors thinking BLAH! Why in the heck did I do this!??!


Oh! I'm blonde again! Who knew that I'd be back...I guess blondes really DO have more fun.

Next on the list. What day is it today!? Oh i'll tell you. November 18, 2008. Does anybody remember what SPECIAL day this is for me?!?!?! Let me give you a hint!



Yes.. we're getting closer.. I was going to buy it at HMV.. now what IS IT!!!??!?!?!



YAY! The new Nickelback album is finally in my posession!!!! It was MORE than I ever imagined it to be... This cd is truly amazing and I love it. I've listened to it like 6 times today already and I can't get enough. Any bashing of my Nickelback, I will personally come and PISTOL WHIP YOU!!!!!

So today was good! Now I am off to bed to listen to my cd just ONCE MORE!

No comments: