Dec 26, 2008

All my roomates and friends are no-where to be seen..

Lately I've had no life- i've been working and then just chilling- not like I'm complaining! I'm just saying, things like this happens when I have nothing to do!! Now we all know that i'm most likely going to marry a celebrity. So this what my future children could look like!


gangsta baby! awwww yeh. and red hair! how cute is that.




What is with this red-head trend...



oh wow. we must have been out for a swim that day! that is some heavy duty equipment.


well. we won't be making real babies.


baaaaahahahahhahaaha. this one was all for my own amusement, and oh how it worked. DANG that kid is ugly. Makes me shudder to think a baby looking like that could be created.

Well. Thanks for your time in my wasting time on a friday night. Now to find something else pointless to do! Peace out.

No comments: