Jan 5, 2009

It's that time again!

There is only one thing better than Boxing Day to look forward to in the Christmas season in my life. In September I start thinking about it and pondering how I'm going to do things. What am I talking about, is probably going through your puzzled mind. Well I suppose I'll share.

NEW YEARS RESOLUATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH I know. It's lame but I live for New Years resolutions. There is nothing better than checking them off! I love it! Last year, I checked off FIVE things from my list! So now is the time to make some new ones! New Years Resoluations are so motivating for me. I write them down on a paper and hang them up on my wall, and so then, I can look at them every day and motivate myself to get them done! It's just awesome. So, I won't share all of them, but I'll share a few!

1.) Go to the gym regularly! dang i'm bad at this. I'm so good at making excuses...
2.) Be more social. NO MORE ZOEY 101 and LIFE WITH DEREK! bahaha. I got really bad this semester.
3.) Go to 3 concerts.
4.) Volunteer/donate to charities much more.
5.) Make some sort of life plan... which is always difficult for me.
6.) Find something to be happy about each day.

I usually do about 10-12 but there is just a small look into my resolutions of the year. I encourage you all to do even just one or two, we can all work on something in our lives! Anyways. There you have it. Peace out!

No comments: