Dec 21, 2008

Christmas Movies

Who doesn't love Christmas movies!? Now I'm not a huge fan of actual Christmas, but I loooove Christmas movies. I especially live for those random cheezy ones that are on TV every Sunday night. Some of my personal favourites:

Elf- Will Ferrell should say it all. I love that man with all my heart. It's cute and funny and sends a great Christmas message! We all need more Christmas cheer!!!

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation- OH my gosh. I can't go through Christmas holidays without watching this movie. It never fails to amuse me. I love dysfunctional families- It's hilarious!!! I had the great pleasure of watching it tonight. Made my whole weekend worthwhile!

And now for my ALL time favourite...
A Christmas Story!! I can go without the other two, but this one is a CLASSIC! It's tradition to go to my grandma's and watch it- Now this one really never fails to amuse me! I laugh through the whole movie. You'll shoot your eye out, you'll shoot you're eye out! Bahaha. So good. And that leg lamp? Seriously- If anyone of you EVER see one, you phone me wherever you are. I want it!!!! That bunny outfit Ralphie gets.. When the kid sticks his tounge on the frozen pole. Oh man. Now I really can't wait for Christmas day!!!


I hope you all take some time to watch your favourite Christmas movie whatever it may be! In case I don't blog again for awhile, Merry Christmukah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmv and walmart i have seen it both places.