I found the worlds greatest thing today. Well fine, I was told about it, I can't take the credit, but I will take the credit for those who haven't seen or heard of it til you came upon my little blog. Prepare yourselves for the best laugh you've had in awhile, but you'll be educated and maybe a little offended if it concerns you. Ok. Are you ready to hear what I have for you?! All right. I'm ready to share it with you now.
whymormongirlsstaysingle.com
I know. What a mouthful but totally worth it. My roomate told me about it today, and so I went, curious at what this could be, and I laughed so hard it was out of control. And the best part? A guy writes it. Sweet lanta. GO! GO NOW! Don't waste another second on here!!!!
2 comments:
hahaha....LOVE it. I knew I was doing it all wrong...
I know. I frequently make sure I'm not sporting a stash now. 21 years of being in the dark about things. this guy is brilliant!
Post a Comment