Jan 11, 2009

New House!

I will finally update the world on my life. Not that it isn't that interesting! I don't have pics yet, I'm not using my computer i'm using my roomates so I don't want to load her comp up with my cool pictures....

So NEW HOUSE! In November Britt and I decided we wanted something cheaper and due to some roomate conflicts, we got on the move and found a new house! Still on the west side, its a duplex and its fabulous! It has 2 bedrooms and a massive basement! I made the basement a great room, theres a cute back yard and in conclusion, I just love it! We found a 3rd roomate, Lanae and I love her! She's so fun and she's got me hooked on Gilmore Girls now, so now I love her even more!

That's about it. I'm on the hunt for a new job, Superstore is gay and well, let's be real here, it has been for however long it's been around! I need a change too! It's a new year, and I'm ready for new things! Anyways. Theres my rant of the night! Peace!

No comments: