Mar 22, 2009

Weekend of love.

This weekend I got to see many old friends and take part of Shaylas wedding! Friday we went out for dinner, a last hazaa to the single life. Of course we're not too crazy so it was pretty low key- but enjoyable to go out and see each other!

I know I put my pics up on Facebook, but I couldn't not dedicate a blog to Shays wedding! Saturday was her fabulous wedding. It could not have been a more beautiful day! Cardston had sun, but not so much that everyone was squinting, no wind, it was just gorgeous!!!




walking around the temple waiting.. of course there had to be one of me and the temple!




Mr. and Mrs. Wood! Woo!


noelle couldn't make it, so we had to be the good friends we are and take her with us! She was really a delight to have around!!

the beautiful bride!

All in all it was a great day! I was glad to have been there to share Shays special day! I'm so excited and happy for her and KJ. It was great to see all the people I saw, even though I'm pretty dang sick of giving people the low down on my life. Next time I'm the guestbook person i'm making a poster that explains I'm doing in life. It really would help all of us out.. Anyway, there ya go.

Peace out A town.

No comments: