Apr 25, 2009
oh dear.
this will probably be one of my last blogs cause well I just never blog anymore.. i just wanted to share this. So I was chillin on the blog of Who dat be, and I was playing around with things... bored, procrastinating a good shower when I saw of list of different languages. I thought it would be witty of me to change the language, so I did, to filipino to show my love of them. But little did I know it only changes the stuff uptop and the stuff I read, NOT you.. so now I can't figure out where anything is and I keep pushing random buttons and ending up in places I didn't want to go. Flip. The things you do to TRY and be witty and it only ends up biting you in the patoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh gosh haha that sure did bite you in the "patoot". Well, if it's any consolation, i miss your little blogs! "Come back!"<--- that's what you said to me when i wanted to quit. So come on!
i did the same thing once! haha. but finally figured out how to change it back... i don't remember how though. i miss your blogs too danielle! they were both inspirational AND humorous. a perfect combo.
Post a Comment