Apr 26, 2009

Edmonton!

My posts seem to have a pattern. Either I do something stupid, like change my language and not be able to understand things.. good news, I FINALLY got it back to English, and its going to stay that way! Goodness.. back to that thought, OR when I go to Edmonton. Since I pulled a stupid yesterday or whenever, today I'm pulling the Edmonton card!

I went up to Edmonton Thursday night with my good friends Callie, her brother Jordan and Lyssa! I was so excited to go, I hadn't been up in January! That might not seem like a long time, but when it comes to me and Edmonton, thats a LIFE time!

It was a blast! Its so hard organizing the time to see and do everything and everyone, but since we left on Thursday that gave me some extra time! Of course I hit up West Ed, I FINALLY got purple shoes for my maid of honouring for Amanda's wedding! woo hoo! And a new purse... I hate buying purses.. SO much. but last week I decided I wanted to wash my purse, and what happened? Oh, no big D, the strap just broke. That resulted in a new one.. I hit up my favourite book store on Whyte Ave of course, sat on the ground and played with the cat! Best day ever! I had some bff bonding time with Des and crashed a fabulous YSA dance. Sorry, no EC yet... bahaha.

One of my favourite moments was going to see my good friend Lauren (don't you feel special! haha) and seeing her cute baby belly! I saw her OH so cute nursery and all the starting up baby stuff! I'm just so excited for little Bailey to come out!!

Okay, thats about it. I had a fabulous weekend up there and am very sad to be back home already. Weekends seriously go by WAY too fast no matter where you are. I hope you all had a great weekend! I will try to be better with my blogging! peace out!

2 comments:

Lauren Bennett said...

Wow, D, I feel so honoured! haha, can't wait for you to visit again!

KJ said...

I'm so happy your back to blogging!!!!!