I've never blogged about the church I don't think, and I have a great experience coming up so I thought I should blog about it!The Phillies I work with, my bestest best friends... found out that I'm mormon a few months ago and have asked nothing but questions! Its not like I don't like talking about it, I'm just an awkward person when it comes to stuff like that cause I'm terrible at finding the right words to say. This new girl came from the Phillipines, Junelle, and its so crazy.. She was on the same plane as my good friends little brother who is a member, and he gave her the plan of salvation lesson and passed on a book of mormon! Then I met her and she told me about it and him and it was just like WHOA! Small world! So they all started asking questions! THEN some missionaries showed up at their door and they've been talking with them! This Friday night the Philly household is having the Elders over for dinner and they've invited me to come too. I'm so excited!
I know that they may never convert to my religion, cause all of them are very strong in their own religions.. but these people are so open to new things they can atleast walk away with a new knowledge and maybe someday it will influence them again, even just to tell someone, "hey! i knew some mormons, they're pretty cool people!" I think its going to be a great experience and I'm just plain giddy about it!! Haha and I really liked the picture I found. I googled mormon missionaries. Great find this was!
No comments:
Post a Comment