May 12, 2009

the rain

I love the rain!! I love the smell, the sound, the grey clouds, everything together just kind of makes this calm, peaceful mood! Its been raining almost all day and i'm loving it. When that southern alberta sun comes out again everything will be PLUSH and green for springtime! The way it should be!
Things I like to do on a rainy day:
*Sip a nice cup of hot chocolate to a good book!

*Sit by the window as the rain drops trickle down and sing, "All by myself... don't wanna be.. alll byyy myselffff!!!!" Ok I'm kidding on that one.

*Enjoy a movie under a warm blanket

*Open all the windows to get that wonderful scent in the house!

*When the puddles are just right, who can't resist a good puddle jump?!

*I enjoy the crackling of thunder and flashes of lightning too- can be very beautiful!

Too much rain is annoying, but a nice spring shower is always welcomed in my books! Good thing I mowed the lawn yesterday!

No comments: