May 4, 2009

Oh happy day!

I'm in a great mood right now cause I just bought new SHOES! I'm not a girl that really enjoys shopping, but my Footlocker experiences are always excellent. I never leave sad. My faithful brown adidas shoes have been on the path of death these past few weeks. Finally the sides are starting to split so they've been more and more uncomfortable to wear.. I hate when favourite items do such things to you. I've had these babies for 2 years almost! Well I got my income tax back and decided some shoe shopping was in store! So I just wanted to share my wonderful finds! Excuse my vampire white skin. Its only May. I have one shade darker to hit by August!




These are so comfortable! I may not even bother with flip flops this year! Altho the sandel tan will be even more unattactive...

This is my happiest face. I love these, I know, they all look pretty much identical, but these are just my favouritest shoes EVER!!! Why you ask?! Well I'll tell you. Because they're from the kids section, I think children get more comfort put into their shoes. Thank G I fit into them. Size 4.5 this round! Baha!

All right, i'm done. Thanks for taking the time to share this joy with me. Have a fantastic day! :)

No comments: