Jun 16, 2009

i'm in love. not real love. but pretty dang close.

I don't care how cheezy this is or whoa danielle, you're 22, not 12 this post will be. It will be worth it. Mostly for me. I'm very selfish when it comes to this man..
Tonight I saw "The Hangover" for the second time. Oh sweet lanta, this movie is truly my favourite movie ever and I will be buying it when it comes out! I'd recommend it to you all, but i'm sure 90% of people out there will be more offended by it then enjoy it.

Not only is it hilarious, it has the love of my life in it. Bradley Cooper. OH Bradley Cooper. He may sound familiar, he was the cheating husband in "He's just not that into you", he's in "Wedding Crashers" and "Failure to Launch" if you've seen any of those. He's just so beautiful. I can't help but drool and get a love-struck smile on my face.


Look at that smile. Those sparkling blue eyes. Daaaaaang.

1 comment:

amysteed said...

danielle, I love coming to your blog for several reasons. just a couple of them:
1) you make me laugh. pretty much everything you say/write.
2) you have sweet tunes. i've been needing some good new music lately...my itunes thanks you.